MAX-3 *250A MMA STICK WELDING MACHINE ADVARC250M1
Size (length*width*height): 532mm x 290mm x 378mm
5 in stock
The manual metal arc (MMA) welding, also known as shield metal arc welding (SMAW) or stick welding, is a manual welding process that uses a consumable electrode coated in flux to lay the weld. Due to the simplicity of its equipment and operation, currently it is one of the most popular welding processes and is used extensively in the construction of steel structures and metal fabrication
- With advanced PWM control technology
- Small in size, film in structure and light for carry, especially Suitable for high altitude and mobile operation.
- Accurate current preset function guarantees actual current
- Multi-protections highly reliable
- Friendly control panel. Applicable for acidic rod, alkalescent rod, fibrin rod and refrantory steel rod.
- Earth clamp set
- Holder set
1) 1 YEAR WARRANTY subject to the manufacturing defect with applied terms and conditions.
2) Warranty shall strictly subject to manufacturing defect only excluding wiring, wear and tear parts.
|Dimensions||50 × 18.5 × 33 cm|
|Rated Input Voltage(v)||:||1-240V|
|Rated Input Current (A)||:||46|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)||:||11|
|No-load Voltage (V)||:||65|
|Rated duty cycle(%)||:||25%|
|Cooling method||:||Air cooling|
|Packaging Size (mm)||:||500 X 185 X 330|
|Cover Protection Level||:||1P21S|