MAX-3 *200A TIG WELDING MACHINE-INVERTER TIG220E1
Size (length*width*height): 450mm x 280mm x 355mm
Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, also known as gas tungsten arc welding(GTAW) is an tungsten inert gas shielded arc welding process using non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. TIG welding is most commonly used to weld thin sections of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, magnesium, and copper alloys.
- Stick Welding and TIG Welding, function 2 in 1
- By means advanced inverter technology
- PWM control system provides constant current and precise current control
- High efficiency, minimum no-load consumption and economical energy usage.
- Elegant shape of seam with smooth arc striking.
- Small in size, firm in structure and light for carry, especially suitable for high altitude and mobile operation.
- Input power cord
- Earth cable and clamp
- WP-26 TIG Welding Torch
- Argon Regulator
|Dimensions||45 × 28 × 35.5 cm|
|Rated Input Voltage||:||AC240V / 1ph(50/60Hz)|
|Rated Input Current (A)||:||20|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)||:||4.4|
|No-load Voltage (V)||:||56|
|Welding Current (A)||:||10 ~ 200|
|Welding Voltage (V)||:||10.2 ~ 18|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||:||60%|
|Thickness (Stainless Steel)||:||> 0.3MM Thin Sheet|
|Packaging Size (mm)||:||450 x 280 x 355|