MAKITA 36V (18V X 2) CORDLESS 350MM CORDLESS CHAIN SAW DUC353Z
- Guide bar length : 350mm
- Chain pitch : 9.5 mm
- Chain Gauge : 1.1 / 1.3 mm
- Chain speed : (0-1,200 m/min) (0-3,940 FPM)
- Chain oil tank : 200ml
Size (length*width*height): 773mm x 215mm x 235mm
Makita 36V (18V x 2) Cordless 350mm Cordless Chain Saw DUC353Z
- The Makita DUC353Z Twin 18V / 36V Brushless motor chainsaw sets new standards for cordless chainsaws and matches the logging performance of similar size petrol powered saws. At the same time this new saw offers the many values of cordless machines which have become recognised throughout the industry: zero emissions; super-quiet operation; total control and high levels of efficiency and safety as standard.
- The Makita 36V direct-drive Brushless motor has a rated output of 1,100 watt, similar to a 32cc petrol machine, and comes fitted with identical 35cm length bar and a chain speed of 20 metres per second. The hard working Makita DUC353Z will become the chainsaw of choice for many professional arborists and forestry workers. Trials have shown that two fully charged 5.0Ah batteries will deliver over 60 cuts through 5 inch diameter timber, at least seven linear metres of cutting per charge.
- The robust feel of the new Makita DUC353Z will satisfy professional operators as will the impressive specification. This back-handle saw weighs just 5.2kgs ready to operate – verses a 32cc petrol model fuelled for work which weighs 5.6kgs – with ergonomic soft-grip handle; variable speed trigger and constant speed control; automatic electric chain brake on trigger release, with kickback brake protection and lock-off lever.
- The 200ml chain oil tank has adjustable flow through the pump with metal gears to the automatic chain lube system and has a capacity display window. The proven Makita tool-less chain tensioning and adjustment system is included, while the strong metal spike bumper allows easier cutting. The chain catcher can be removed for fast and efficient machine servicing.
- In addition to the drive brake safety systems the main power system is automatically turned off if the operator does not grip the lock-off lever 10 seconds after the machine is switched on. The same happens if the operator does not squeeze the trigger switch within one minute after switch-on, even if the lock-off lever is gripped.
- The new Makita DUC353 36v back-handle chainsaw is super-safe in experienced hands and delivers professional performance time after time.
- DUC353 is a cordless chain saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system – 2x 18V batteries will power the 36V DC motor.
- The 36V DC motor delivers more power and run time without leaving the 18v Lithium-ion platform.
- The DUC353 cordless 35cm chainsaw has cutting power comparable to the 30ml class engine chain saw!
- When different capacity batteries are used together (for example, 4.0Ah BL1840 and 3.0Ah BL1830, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity is empty.
- Brushless motor
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Lock-off lever
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Constant speed control
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Brand : Makita
- Model : DUC353Z
- Guide bar length : 350mm (14″)
- Chain pitch : 9.5 mm (3/8″)
- Chain Gauge : 1.1 / 1.3 mm (0.043″ / 0.050″)
- Chain speed : 0-20 m/s (0-1,200 m/min) (0-3,940 FPM)
- Chain oil tank : 200ml
- Sound pressure level : 87.7db(A)
- Sound power level : 100.4db(A)
- Vibration level Cutting wood : 5.3m/s²
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 773x215x235mm
- Net weight 4.7kg
|Dimensions||77.3 × 21.5 × 23.5 cm|